Responsible for this internet presence:
DERBOBEN HOLZIMPORT GmbH
D -21107 Hamburg
P.O. Box: 93 08 26th
Data protection statement in accordance with article 4, clause 1 of the Teleservice Data Protection Act
The following applies basically:
- In case of any access of a user to one of the web pages of DERBOBEN HOLZIMPORT GmbH and in case of any data retrieval, data related to such occurrence are logged in a protocol file. These data are stored for internal system-related and statistical purposes only.
Regarding every data retrieval, the following information is stored in particular:
- name of the downloaded file
- day and time of day the retrieval was made
- downloaded volume of data
- notification on successful data
- description of the type of the used web browser
- enquering domain
- Statements made in conjunction with the registration of users will not be forwarded to third parties.
- When leaving our website and visiting other websites, so-called cookies are likely to be set by addressees of the visited website. In such case DERBOBEN HOLZIMPORT GmbH cannot legally be held liable. Regarding the use of such cookies and the information stored in it, read the related data protection statements, please.
- Automatically collected non-personal data and generation of cookies:
When gaining access to our website, automatically generated information (but not by means of registration) which cannot be classified as belonging to a particular person is collected occasionally (e.g. by means of an internet browser or an operating system; domain names of websites from which access is gained by means of a weblink; numbers of visits; average time spent on the site; pages retrieved). We use this information in order to continually improve our internet presence and to update it, and in order to enhance its appeal. When visiting our website, information induced by us is likely to be deposited on your computer in the form of a “cookie” which recognizes your computer when you next visit our website. Using cookies it is possible to customize a website. In case you do not want us to recognize information on your computer, you may set your internet browser to delete cookies from your hard disk, to block all cookies or to warn you before a cookie is saved or stored.
- Personal data collection and processing:
Personal data are collected only if these are given by you, e.g. for the purpose of the fulfillment of a contract, a survey or a registration for personalised services. In conjunction with our personalised services your registration data will be processed – subject to your prior approval – for the purpose of advertising and market research and the configuration of our electronic services tailored to your needs. Data will not be transferred to states outside the EEA.
If there is no further permission, we use the personal data collected in connection with our website only in order to fulfill our contractual duties or to deal with your requests. Furthermore, your data will be processed – subject to your prior approval – only for the purpose of advertising and market research and the configuration of electronic services tailored to your needs. Subject to your prior approval, your data will be also processed for the purpose of advertising tailored to your needs. However, you can, of course, withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future.
Use of Google Analytics
In conjunction with our website we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google. Google Analytics makes use of so-called cookies (small text files) which are stored on your computer in order to analyse your use of the website. The information generated by means of cookies on your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transferred to and stored on a Google server in the USA. Google will use this information in order to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities for the website operator, and to provide further services connected with the use of the Internet and the website. Should the occasion arise, Google will also relay this information to third parties to the extent that this is prescribed by statute or in case third parties are responsible for processing these data on behalf of Google. In no case Google will link your IP address with other data stored by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies on your computer by setting your browser accordingly; however, we must point out that in such case possibly not all functions of the website will be available to you in their full capacity. Your use of this website implies your agreement to Google processing the data collected from you in the way and for the purpose described above.